Hi! I’m Juliet and I got inspired by a band called Grouplove and wrote a book once called Colours. Focusing on friends Cora and Nate and their journey through high school, the central idea of the story is that it’s hard to say that you know someone as well as you think you do.
Currently, to hit the point where I’ll actually get paid, I need to sell about 8-10 more copies of my book on Createspace. It sells for about $8.99, around $12.50 with shipping and handling, and you’ll get the satisfying feeling of getting a new book and supporting a young author. As a sixteen year old, in under a year I’ve sold 26 copies of my book and it’s been a major boost in my confidence with my writing.
So, here’s the goal: if I sell the last 8-10 copies by March 17th, 62 days from now, I’ll do a giveaway. I’ll sign it and probably throw something cool in, like a short story handwritten or something, we’ll discuss it.
PLEASE, reblog to pass the word around. It really does mean a lot to me.
Posted 11 months ago, acquiring 12 notes and filed under: #grouplove #book #self published #self-publishing #me #createspace #colours #story #please reblog this and such #fiction
- samcr0w likes this
- vintagedaydream likes this
- loveaffairwithbeauty reblogged this from implicitdemandforeggnog
- yysiaa reblogged this from kaz2y5bitch
- implicitdemandforeggnog reblogged this from hannahhoooper
- kaz2y5bitch reblogged this from thatowlchick
- courtthisdisaster likes this
- ilikedyouorlando reblogged this from hannahhoooper and added:
- thatowlchick reblogged this from hannahhoooper
- ja-dollarsign-on likes this
- mysterydiseases likes this
- hannahhoooper posted this